TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION
WHERE & HOW TO GET THERE
No. 10, Park Lane, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
A 20 minutes from Airport/Kuching Bus terminal costing around RM30 one way.
CHECK-IN TIME: 2PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 12PM
NEARBY LOCATIONS (Within 5 minutes walk)
- Aroma Cafe (Popular Local Dining)
- San Francisco Grill (Popular Local Dining)
- Lok Lok (Popular Local Dining)
PLANET BORNEO LODGE AMENITIES
- Full kitchen facilities
- Free BBQ facilities
- Spacious lounge & reading area
- Big garden & outdoor eating area
- Dip Pool
- Lockers for rent
- Bikes for rent
- Full Air-Conditioning
- Free WI-FI
- Cable TV in common area
- Free coffee
- Free tea
- Light breakfast
- Spacious parking area
ADVANTAGES AS SAID BY PREVIOUS GUEST (Obtained from numerous travel sites)
The staff of the hotel is friendly and helpful. Many commended that the whole lodge feels like home, with excellent facilities at low pricing. Another thing noted was the dipping pool and the amazing surroundings of the lodge. On top of that, the place is noted to be clean and quiet, far from the bustle of the city. There is also ample room for parking.
DISADVANTAGES AS SAID BY PREVIOUS GUEST (Obtained from numerous travel sites)
The location of the lodge is quite a distance from shops or eateries (around 10-15 min walk). There was a comment saying that the pillow and mattress was quite hard.
TYPE OF ROOMS AVAILABLE
- Skrang – 6 person with 2 double deckers, 2 single beds
- Satang – 5 person with 2 double deckers, 1 single beds
- Damai – 3 person with 1 queen bed, 1 single
- Bako – 11 person with 3 double deckers, 5 single bed
- Mulu – 5 person with 5 single beds
- Bario – 4 person with 1 queen bed, 2 single beds
The second week of July will see an extra charge due to the Rainforest World Music Festival.